Skip to content
SEA ROCK® comes from the kelp species Ecklonia maxima, commonly known as brown seaweed.
The Benefits of using SEA ROCK®
- Increased nutrient uptake in plants
- Reduces effects of stress
- Stronger root and leaf growth
- Higher marketable yields
- Improved soil health
- Increased microbial activity in soil
- Builds up humus
- Slow release plant food
- Provides macro and micro nutrients
- Improved disease and pest resistance
- Improved water retentio
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device