Broad-spectrum insecticide based on Garlic Extract, Canola oil and Pyrethrum for use on small and large bodied insects. Low toxicity to mammals, moderately toxic to beneficial insects and natural predators. Toxic to fish. No secondary poisoning. For use on flowers, herbs and vegetables.
- Controls aphids, red spider mite, whitefly (small bodied insects).
- Canola oil kills small bodied insects on contact by suffocation.
- Garlic prevents insects from landing on plants.
- Pyrethrin kills small and bigger bodied insects on direct contact.
- Harvest of edible crops 48 hours after last application.
- Use on herbs, fruit trees, vegetables, roses and ornamentals.
For use on:
- Aphids, Ants, American bollworm, Red Spider Mite, Thrips, Beetles, Wood-eating termites.